Market Analysis, Business Development, Commercial & Export Promotion
MBA in Management at Jagannath University.
Duties of this company:
- Ensure an accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- As a commercial duties analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance.
- Prepare import L/C and send to related office, bank and follow-up on L/C opening as per instruction, deal with Vat Commissioner ate.
- Prepare quotation, indent/ related invoice, technical & commercial documents.
- Preparation of shipping documents (Packing list, invoices etc).
- Prepare Shipment Status, Bank Document Status, Payment Documents etc.